Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here We Are: What Does Wellness Mean to You?

Welcome! Thanks for joining me!

So, here we are, discovering and sharing another aspect of this incredibly complex and joyous life. I decided to devote an entire space to the topic of health and well being not only because it's a personal interest of mine but also because I believe it should be of personal interest to everyone. Taking care of your self, inside and out, is a sure fire way to be fit and able to handle whatever challenges and adventures life brings. Doesn't it feel good to be ready for anything?


You might be saying to yourself, "Self, what does she know anyway?". And to that I say, very little. Yet, I consider myself to be knowledgeable about health and wellness practices because I listen, read and devour any and all info about nutrition and holistic health. More importantly, I know what is best for me, what I need to do to keep me running in tip top shape, how I can best be ready for anything.

What I want to share is more than that. My version of health and wellness encompasses so much more than food, exercise and supplements. I look at wellness as a naturally functioning whole being. A human being. One that needs a variety of tools to be physically and emotionally, financially and spiritually WELL.

In a nutshell; we're gonna cover it all!

I'm excited. Can you tell?

So, let's discuss. What does wellness mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment